Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Share & Voice: Environmental News Network



Hey all! Just want to share a website with you all about good ways to find out environmental information and updates. Some of you may already know about the website, and for those of you that do not feel free to check it out. It shares top stories, environmental advertisements which are rather interesting as well as having the option to sign up for a free newsletter via email. They have a lot of facts and interesting stories so I encourage you to take a quick peak :)
Environmental News Network
(Picture from above is taken from this website as well)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know about that website, thank you! I wes poking around on there and theres a ton of good stuff! I read an article was that pretty interesting about BPA and immune systems. It was eye opening to say the least! Great site! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great...It covers a very broad field of environmental topics from pollution to washing hands. I like it though! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this website. There is a lot of good information. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like a very resourceful website! There is a bunch of different environmental information. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The environmental advertisements were pretty interesting to me too. Isn't crazy how many things on environmental issues we can find now? I never knew half of these things existed. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete