Monday, November 22, 2010

Share & Voice: Tmobile.com



Hey everyone! I was going to Tmobile to check out some things for my phone and I came across something kind of interesting I thought I would share. Tmobile is doing something for the environment by moving to paperless billing. They are encouraging customers to sign up for this by saying "you will not only same time, stamps and money but you will reduce waste and save trees." I understand you may not all have Tmobile but I encourage you to check out your cell phone plan and see if this is an option if you are still having paper bills sent to your home!  Visit this site if you want to read or see any more detail.

-Picture from here.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and more and more companies are doing it. It is like direct deposit too. I personally love not having to deal with statements or anything and that everything can be done online. Granted I am not as technologically saavy as others but I still do my best, and 9 times out of 10 I would choose paperless/electronic! I have AT&T so I will have to find out if this is an option for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more companies would do this. I am currently paperless with my cell phone provider and have been for about 2 years now. I am also going paperless with my Charter bill as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...it's inspiring when these larger companies start taking a stand and make better choices. We as consumers follow by example and like the movie we watched monday, we always want the new up & coming products...if we include ways to save the earth in these new products, that might be the big movement we need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like when companies do this! I do most of my bills on line, and it's so much easier and most places send out an email a week or so before it's due so you don't forget too. Sadly, my verizon bill is still coming in the mail. You just reminded me to switch that over! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete