Friday, November 12, 2010

Share & Voice: EcoBlog



Check out this EcoBlog:
Hey guys, here is something interesting that I found from the UMD homepage from the office of civil engagement....It is an EcoBlog that I thought relates well with this class and it was also neat that it is a blog! This blog is updated pretty regularly and talks about different environmental information and shares some interesting facts. I encourage you to check this blog site out and let me know what you think! The link is provided above!
Picture

4 comments:

  1. This was really interesting. I really like that it is created by UMD people and for UMD people. I liked the most recent article about 61 trees per person. I really do not feel like that is a lot, and they made some really good points in their article. Thanks for finding this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool blog. I found the people to tree ratio interesting. 61 trees per person is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun. It's good to see that there are others out there in our UMD community who are aware of what we're learning through this course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting. It's good to see that they not only talk about things going on in the world (like china) but her at UMD as well. I was reading the little bit about 61 trees/person. I found this kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete