Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to Kristen's Atmosphere!!

Hello!  My name is Kristen and I am curently a junior at UMD.  My blog is going to reflect the information that I am learning this semester in my Environmental Health Class if you are interested in following along more information and detail is described about some of the specific things we will be learning and working on.

There are 6 possible types of posts on my blog. They include:
  1. Advocacy Project
  2. Eye Openers
  3. Reflections
  4. Eco-Chic Lifestyle Changes
  5. Read 'n' Seed
  6. Share and Voice
If you notice at the bottom of this post, the categories will be listed as labels. This post is has been labeled with all five kinds of posts.  You will also see the number of each kind of post in my Labels Gadget at the top of the page.  All post titles from now on will begin with one of the categories above.

The members of my web group are:
  1. Casey@Casey's Green Day Dream
  2. Callie@Eco Friendly With Calista
  3. Heidi@Heidi's Healthy Environment
  4. Kara@Kara's Coming Clean
  5. Danielle@Tree Hugging With Dani
  6. Ashley@Ashley's Fresh Air Atmosphere 
  7. Sonny@Sonny Days Ahead

You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. I am subscribed to all the blogs in my blog list gadget. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile."

That concludes the information for this post.  Hopefully this helps you out a bit or interests you to become one of my followers.  Thank you for taking the time to read my post! 

7 comments:

  1. Kristen,
    I really like the style of your blog. It is very refreshing. I look forward to learning with you in environmental health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog and I like the background. I am looking forward to blogging with you and reading your posts about environmental health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting that we both chose the same theme for our blogs. I look forward to getting to know you better throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen,
    I really like the picture you chose. Did you choose it for a certain reason or did you just like the picture in general? Just curious!! See you in class on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristen!

    I like your background. It reminds me of a planetarium. I am looking forward to blogging with you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would just like to say that I really like the set-up and design of your blog. It really does give me an 'atmospheric' sense and it makes me feel like I am breathing in cool, fresh air. Since your theme is reflecting the atmostphere is there anything in particular you hope to learn about it? Such as learning what and how our society is helping or impairing the atmosphere today and what that means for future generations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the atmosphere your main concern for the environment and where its headed? Its a very interesting and important topic, I'm excited to follow along and hear what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete